Josh Karis is a Kingston drummer who has a long resume of successful work with local, regional and national acts including Leroy Justice, Stardog Champion, Aaron Fink, Stingray Delprior and Cabinet.
1. I have a BB in my stomach from being shot by a friend in 2005. I asked for it.
2. I’ve had 33 jobs in my life so far and have been fired from 32 of them. I now own my own business.
3. I’m almost done watching the entire collection of “Frasier” on Netflix. That’s 264 episodes.
4. One of my cousins won the tournament of champions on Jeopardy.
5. I went to school for culinary arts, biology and music. No degrees though, just poking around.
6. I took a survival course in Maryland. We learned how to build shelters, make fire in not-so-ideal conditions, stay positive and work together. It rained every day and night we were there. We were in this patch of woods 50 yards away from a gas station, but it felt like we could die at any time.
7. I’m “unhirable” at UPS.
8. My friend Gabe and I built the sweet coffee bar and lights at The Crimson Lion Hookah Lounge.
9. My son Jameson is not named after the whiskey.
10. This was way harder than I thought it would be.
If you or someone you know is a writer, musician, stage performer, photographer, visual artist or any other sort of creative person and should be featured here, email us at email@example.com