Kenny Hill, who performs as Quoth, is a Scranton electronic musician who is originally from Brooklyn. He released his latest album, “Switch,” in February, and recently returned to live performance as an original musician and a DJ after the birth of his daughter.
1. My favorite album ever made may be a shocker — Dee-Lite “Dewdrops in the Garden”.
2. I cannot eat a burger from Burger King without first eating all of the lettuce, tomato, onions and pickles off of it.
3. I saw “Who Framed Roger Rabbit” 27 times during its original theatrical release.
4. In 1990, while working at Tower Records in New York City, Michael Stipe from REM invited me and my best friend to a party.
5. I was an office intern for Dave Kendall, creator and original host of MTV’s “120 Minutes.”
6. I have a difficult time remembering the names of the songs I make.
7. My first concert was seeing Prince during the Purple Rain tour in 1984.
8. Our daughter’s middle name of Kathleen was chosen in honor of one of my idols, Kathleen Hanna, activist and lead singer of Bikini Kill, Le Tigre, and Julie Ruin.
9. I am a newly addicted fan of Steely Dan.
10. I originally only made music to share with close friends and family until I was talked into releasing it.
If you or someone you know is a writer, musician, performer or any other sort of artist and think you should be featured here, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org