King's College (133 North River St., Wilkes-Barre, 570.208.5957 or kings.edu)
• Cantores Christi Regis holiday concert: Nov. 30-Dec. 1, 7:30 p.m., J. Carroll McCormick Campus Ministry Center, North Franklin and West Jackson streets
Lackawanna College (501 Vine St., Scranton, 1.877.346.3552, lackawanna.edu)
• The Virgin Consort: Dec. 6, 7 p.m.
• The Marvelous Wonderettes: Feb. 8, 8 p.m.
Luzerne County Community College (1333 S. Prospect St., Nanticoke, 1.800.377.LCCC, luzerne.edu)
• Faculty and Alumni Exhibit opening, Nov. 30, 6 to 8 p.m., through Jan. 3. Schulman Gallery, Nanticoke. Gallery hours: Mon.-Fri., 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Marywood University (2300 Adams Avenue, Scranton, 570.348.6211, marywood.edu)
• Nancy Agati, environmentalist, lecture: Nov. 28, 4:15 p.m., Comerford Auditorium.
Misericordia University ( www.misericordia.edu, 570.674.6400; box office, 674.6719, misericordia.edu)
• Elizabeth Fulton: Giclee Landscape Prints: through Dec. 9, MacDonald Gallery.
• Form and Process: Sculpture in Stone, Bronze and Steel: through Dec. 9, Pauly Friedman Art Gallery.
• From the National Origins Act to the DREAM Act by Dr. Donn Worgs: Nov. 28, 6:30 p.m., Sandy and Marlene Insalaco Hall.
• Screening of Bully: Dec. 1, 7 p.m.; Dec. 2, 3 and 8 p.m., Lemmond Theater at Walsh Hall. Misericordia students with ID, free; $3, general public.
• Brunch with Santa: Dec. 1, 10 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Banks Student Life Center. $10, adults; $5, children 5-12; free, children 5 and under. Info: 570.674.6768.
• Ensemble Evening: Dec. 5, 7:30 p.m., Lemmond Theater at Walsh Hall.\
• Holiday Chic Peek Runway and Trunk Show with Jay McCarroll: Dec. 8, 3-7 p.m., Sandy and Marlene Insalaco Hall. $5. Reservations, HolidayChicPeek@gmail.com.
Penn State Wilkes-Barre (Rte. 115, Lehman, 570.675.2171, wb.psu.edu)
• Civil Engineering Exam Review: Every Thurs. through March 21, 6-9 p.m. $1,025 (handouts included).
The University of Scranton (800 Linden St., Scranton, 570.941.7400, scranton.edu)
• Native Son: Stephen Karam in Conversation with Paul Holdengraber: Dec. 3, 5:30 p.m., McDade Center for Literary and Performing Arts.
Schemel Forum Courses, $60/person, $100/couple. To register, contact 570.941.7816, email@example.com:
Wilkes University (84 W. South St, Wilkes-Barre, 1.800.WILKES.U, wilkes.edu)
• Author William Black reading: Nov. 29, 7 p.m., Kirby Hall.
• Information Session for Graduate and Adult Students: Dec. 3, 6-8 p.m., second-floor ballroom of the Henry Student Center, 84 W. South St., Wilkes-Barre. Info: 570.408.4235.
• Civic BandMade in America concert: Dec. 9, 3 p.m., Dorothy Dickson Darte Center.
• Viennese Ball with the Wilkes University Chamber Orchestra: Dec. 8, 7:30-11 p.m., Dorothy Dickson Darte Center. $15 individuals, $30 couples, $7.50 students, $60 sponsorship includes two tickets, program sponsor designation, names listed in the program and four beverage tickets. Info: 570.408.4420.
• Literary publishing seminar with Phil Brady and Johnny Temple: Jan. 9-13, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Includes info about current publishing environment, editorial policies, book design and more. $2,488, general; $1,244 for Wilkes students and alumni. Info: 570.408.4547, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- compiled by Sara Pokorny, Weekender Staff Writer. Send your listings to email@example.com, 90 E. Market St., Wilkes-Barre, Pa., 18703, or fax to 570.831.7375. Deadline is Mondays at 2 p.m. Expanded listings at theweekender.com.