5 Random questions with Darrell Hammond
First Posted: 9/20/2014
Darrell Hammond may be busy with his new gig as the announcer on “Saturday Night Live”, but the longest running cast member in the show’s history (1995-2009) found the time to hang out with Weekender and answer five random questions. The ‘SNL’ icon, whose impressions over the years have ranged from Donald Trump to Regis Philbin, was in NEPA last month performing at Wisecrackers comedy club inside Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs in Wilkes-Barre. This is what he had to say.
5 Random Questions
1. What is your favorite smell? Jasmine.
2. If you could take a bubble bath with any Muppet, who would it be? Pass.
3. Have you ever been mistaken for any of the celebrities you have done impressions of? No. Lately I have been getting mistaken for James Spader from ‘The Blacklist’.
4. What is your favorite feature to read in Weekender? Sorry Mom & Dad…
5. If you were at a fraternity party where the theme was ‘Anything But Clothes’, what would you wear? Maybe I’d just wear my aura. I don’t think that would be particularly pleasing to anybody, though, so I’d wear a whipped cream bikini.